Color and Light

COLOR & LIGHT

Posted By A Peculiar Diary

Shalom Beautiful People, 

Thank you for signing up to my

 "A Peculair Diary"

Being peculiar has always been 

part of my personality. 

But it was only when I came to the faith

 that Elohim introduced me 

to the peculiar world of eating color and light ... 

an unimaginable joy.


He filled my world up with color to taste!


Each tone with it's distinct flavor expressing a unique


personality that filled my mouth with delightful sensations and


they came right from Abba's field's.


Psalms 107:9

For he satisfies the thirsty

and fills the hungry with good things.


I was truly thirsty for His wisdom and truly hungry for His Word.

He gave me the bread of life & blessed me with tasty color & light ...

... and even though my soul is yet to taste living water, 

I am overjoyed with my new found world in Him. 

It is very unusual to me. 

Clean foods are awesome, they smile with purity.


I was normally more of an earth tone,


wood and stone kinda girl.


Those were the colors of my clothes, and living space.

I still love & even cook with many earth tones,

they seem to have a sense of peace to them. 


But Abba opened me up 

to a world I could never expect. 

Suddenly an odd combination of vivid bright

hues began conquering  me. 

I started dressing different,

& being attracted to happiness that came from visuals, 

peculiar foods, & landscapes.

I sensed my soul had been opened with a secret

key only Abba could turn, and when it turned,

I turned.

 I shifted somehow ... and 

a special spice of joy sprinkled my life.

Abba was healing my heart, my body & my mind.

He taught me to eat pure organic foods from His garden. 

A rainbow of bursting health filled, dancing brilliance!

No more GMO's and pesticide poisons 

from the beast system.

No more gross destructive chemicals 

that hurt the body temple.


Cooking with flowers is a discovery that fascinates me.

I assume it would be quite daring considering how unique the idea is. 

So, if you're feeling adventurous & want to learn how, 

below is a link for your beautiful soul. 

It's by "Garden & Table". 

I personally would substitute any sugar with stevia 

or a low glycemic choice if you have blood sugar difficulties like I do.


Enjoy ... & much love 

Here's the link:

Viola Flower Crepes - ( Free Recipe below) (gardenandtable.net)

©2023APeculiarDiary




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please maintain class when commenting.