Exposing Occult in Artwork


They say...  if you oil up your face, 
 
      anyone who tries to punch you will find their fist sliding right off your cheek.

Yeah you might still get a bruise - 

                                                        but you won't get knocked out.

I hope the anointing oil of my spiritual gift will do just that, 

slip glide any knuckled blow coming my way. 

Er... cause people don't like knowledge that scares them. 

They blame you for warning them. See... 


I, like many believers, 

can see into the spiritual... and 

while having this gift may be fascinating to some - 

I can assure you that the weight of such endowment is a whipping belt.

 I'm talking about the utter shock you get when looking next door - into the spirit realm. 

No, I don't like it. 

But the blind cannot lead the blind, so if I see... I SAY.

LOOK! 

                                                           

Photo from A Peculiar Diary - on what the Mind is blind to


So with caution I share what I know, because I am to tell- all 

the very things Elohim shows me, that is, until I am not to. 

Until He says stop.

I think it's odd, obscure and out right bizarre to 

sense the very things seers in biblical times would discern, 

I know many of you believers fall into the same bewilderment 

once given insight into matters the world cannot see. 

So I take solace in knowing I'm not alone...

...that some of you out there are like me, 

carrying a burden for the sake of upholding Elohim's truth 

and exposing the devil's dirt.
 
So with that said if you haven't watched yet, 

here in this clip I expose occult spells hidden in plain sight on street posters 

designed to bewitch an unbelieving people, 

as well as a believing people, 

who unfortunately are lured by it's intent, 

having no idea what effected them.



If you already seen the video, 

I invite you to please share some of your experiences 

on this thread so that others 

can learn of what to watch out for. 

Things that can potentially harm an unsuspecting individual.

Shalom to your soul.


Lights out.


                                                                                                                         ©EviJones2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please maintain class when commenting.