INTIMATE SHABBAT

How to keep Shabbat when you're sick of tradition:





Love is the silence inside the belly of peace and peace is the calm of sacredness ... 

I was in the wind with tree companions on this day ...

... walking among my own thoughts about Shabbat. 

I am always reminded of my inner link to the root that upholds me when I am in nature. The pause of time and how my life relocates from "busy" to "resting" can almost shock my nerves when Shabbat comes down from Heaven.


Shabbats in our home are filled with love ...

... and laughter rests on my family as a sign of a light heart.
So much hype surrounds a table of food that talk is heard from our house all the way down to the next road!

... But sometimes I take a walk to be ... by myself.


I love touching bark and soil with my hands as you saw in the clip above ... I often touch fallen crunchy leaves. The rough detail of a beautiful tree tells a reality ... it presents the fiber of what spiritual strength is ... 


... it is tough yet in harmony with it's own being.


I look at the soil ... and the crunchy leaves trigger a sense that all is still as it was ... dying


But Shabbat is eternal & the promise of life for me is in touching the very things that will no longer perish nor will 

we return to ... in the new earth the elect shall inherit. 

Obedience and humble gentleness is the meekness The Spirit notices in the human soul. It is these people who will inherit the coin of creation. Matthew 5:5 


Sometimes I love being alone, solitude allows for spiritual intimacy with Abba יהוה‎ ... 


The crispy cold air invigorates me from worldly numbness & jolts my heart into waking worship.

HALL'LUYAH

If you are foreign to keeping Shabbat I hope the clip will invite you to just BE on this day.
 How do you keep Shabbat?


1 comment:

  1. Shalom akuthy ! Such a lovely post . ABBAs Shabbat is so so good . HE is so so good ! I enjoyed the deepness of this post . It brought me from the physical to the spiritual and got me thinking . YAH bless you and your beautiful family akuthy ! BARAK YAHUAH ! BaSham YAHUSHA HA'MASHYAK!

    ReplyDelete

Please maintain class when commenting.