SUKKOT, FEAST OF TABERNACLES



Because when you live in a SHOE, you inevitably get humbled.

Our Sukkot is a very intimate one. Living in a prestigious neighborhood has it's down side when you don't have a crumb to spare. After all, rent is a thief and groceries a luxury for my little family. But that didn't stop me from the joy of 'Tabernacles' or from spontaneously belly dancing with a silly grin on my face. After all last I checked our love for YHWH never hides. Nope. So I used my scarves and created a miniature sukka over our bed.
Enjoy the video.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful...I feel blessed to know you and watch your family. Your daughter is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Simply Beautiful! HalleluYAH l live in the livng room of someone's home. I took a few sticks and sheets. Brought some fake leaves and flowers and made a Sukkot. Thank you Sister and Family for sharing. Shalom Happy feast of Sukkot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Sis, I'm with You All in Spirit!
    Luv scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sis!we put a tent in our living room in our apt with blue lights for stars.I'm in western Colorado..so no good branches either..my boys and I eat..read..and tabernacle I'm the small tent..Praise YaH go coming down in the flesh and tabernacling with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will now see myself as a temporary sukka. If I am found worthy, I will dwell with Abba eternally. Thank you for the sweat you put into this study for us to partake in. Shalom akhoti. -Kathia

    ReplyDelete

Please maintain class when commenting.