Are we lukewarm when it's convenient?

We are ...

... beings of faith. 

We be and are ... indeed peculiar. No?

But are we truly peculiar and set apart? Or do we loose common sense in the presence of something appealing despite it's evil? 

I'm not talking about forbidden fruit or edible consumption that comes from a tree. I'm talking about a piece of mass, like a corporate building that takes your breath away. 

This day I am guilty of being impressed by the looks of something, as Eve was tempted by the 'look' of the fruit of spiritual evil. 

This building here, which to me is handsomely striking, is indeed wicked, yep. Pretty on the outside but a mass of darkness on the inside. Click my clip:



We are beings of faith in YHWsHua. 

Do we not lean on nature to see our Creator's hand within existence? I am indeed smitten by His touch in all ecology. 

Yet, somehow I failed to remember that this here is not made by Elohim. So why the "flip" am I so impressed? Corporate buildings are not supposed to impress me just because some of them are visually attractive. 

This here, is a tall giant corporate chemical house that slowly diseases society down to it's miserable death.

The world's leading specialty chemical companies will be sitting in there, on swiveling chairs. 

Herbicides, Pesticides, intesticides, pest control, termiticides, lithium, alginate, and growing GMO foods that have been the cause of my auto-immune illness and near health fatality.

Yes. I am still battling ailments.

All this will be introduced in nice little packages of American consumerism, built on dirty deals. All will be sold by psychological infiltration, through advertiser manipulation, born out of office cube slots, filled with soul sucking hires.

Yep when I saw this building I forgot it's nature, I couldn't get past the silver blue hue of glistening glass, the arch and angle, the cut of such presence and height.

I fail miserably when a pretty design belonging to an architect who shakes hands with corporate America, unknowingly, manages to have his entire "building" floor plan camouflage the works of the beast system on every single ground of it's structure. 

Maybe I need to rub my eyes. 

Something pleasing to the eye sure makes things blurry.

Do these architects care- or are they unaware?

Are we the people of faith, truth and knowledge- to pretend and ignore things for what they are? 

Was I who hates corporate chains and business monopoly, a hypocrite this day? 

... Sigh ... where are my inner eyes when I need them? 

Self reflection.

It was supposed to be a day out with Aneeri, taking a stroll and enjoying the river, when suddenly this big mass of corporate greed winked at me innocently. 

It charmed me because it was mighty and strong. 

Appearances ... oh appearances.

You see, I know this building is full of fecal intentions. 

The stink is something horrible and no toilet paper in the world can wipe off it's sin against our Abba ...

... nor against society. 

Parden moi, but I got caught up staring at this beauty.

Somehow the word "corporate" vanished in between the glistening shine of it all. 

I, like anyone else, have weaknesses. I like beautiful things. I like them enough to forget what I am looking at, sometimes ... for a moment... or two ...

...or three... or four ... er ... um ... I quickly terminated my pathetic adoration- once my common sense threatened, to break up with me.

My relationship with common sense comes from knowledge, therefore 'I should not admire this building' I said to myself. 

I have ample knowledge about corporate ugliness, greed, and their many murders- ritual practices and the top dogs who over see the 'goings on' inside these kind of masonry towers.

But I realized it isn't the inner building I enjoy. It's the architecture, the design. Oh sure, that's how I "reasoned".

Do we not all reason our way BACK to what we like, so we can like it some more? 

Hello can somebody say guilty? 

compartmentalized it's beauty from it's representation

"A drawer for this garment, and a drawer for that garment." 

So I sit on a rock in the park, while Aneeri stares deep into her own thoughts ... as if they are far away ...

How odd we are, peculiar in our faith and yet we pick and choose when our faith is convenient.

"A drawer for this garment, and a drawer for that garment." 

The issue I take with "different drawers for different garments" is that ultimately those drawers belong to the same dresser. (Dresser =  My Temple)

So- now, isn't a dresser supposed to 'dress' me well with all those "garments"? 

Those garments sitting in my compartmentalized drawers? 

Or am I to conveniently pull out a filthy rag when ever it's suitable for me to ignore my knowledge about this unclean garment? That is, so I can enjoy looking at it- in denial, you know, ignore the mud. Like: "Look at the cut and contour, the color, don't mind the obvious stains on it." 

I seriously question what we have in our dressers. 

I question what is in our temple of faith. 

The bottom line is, if we have some filthy rags in our drawers, then all our righteous deeds count for nothing, *Gulp* ...

... silence in my mind.

It's obvious that we are weak, but we must rebuke weaknesses. 

We must become strong.
Isaiah 4:6 ישעיהו tells us: 
"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;"

I will deliberately apply and reference to those of us who continue to sin against our Father in heaven, by being lukewarm. 

Yep LUKEWARM in obeying our faith to Him.

Meaning half stepping when it comes to choosing what is right, that is, when we are confronted with something that appeals to us, verses something that it actually stands for.

I'm not going to say anymore on this issue. 


Lights off.


2 comments:

  1. Very precious words. As i was reading this my mind pictured a dresser full of clean clothes but one garment that I put inside and the stench permeated the entire contents. How often do i do this through my thoughts without even realizing it. And then our sweet loving and forgiving Abba allows me to get a whiff of what He smelled all along. How amazing is His pure fragrant cleansing !!!! Oh how I adore Him!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words are serious PJ. Indeed I believe that whiff is the very thing some people ignore, that one stinky thought and try to cover it up with perfume instead of address the thought full on. Thank you for your insight on the topic. Blessings beautiful sister.

      Delete

Please maintain class when commenting.