LIKE A TREE


Like a tree ...

... smiling beside sunbeams saying 'hello I exist', green leaves vibrating and whispering in the breeze, how intimate are these moments of connection with our Creator. He is essence of bliss, like a soft scent that is not too sweet yet calming. Not too obvious but should we catch it, blessed are our nostrils. 
Yah is on my mind today. It is the seventh day, Shabbat, and the sun is dancing a shimmer behind tree nutlets.


There is romanticism between what enters my eyes and poetic thoughts that write themselves in my mind. I look at the 'ugly' of this world and find compassion towards the man enslaved by his own sin. I tend to make 'man's ugly' a beautiful pain in my heart ...
... So that I can love my neighbor as myself Mark 12:31 מכבי
But what is pure beauty?
I look at what is beautiful and find suffering in it too. The vulnerability in beauty is not something people acknowledge.
There is risk in beauty. Risk of hate from others who too have beauty, and risk of hate from those who do not. Risk not just because of outer appearance, but the risk of being hated for having beautiful insides, a well favored soul and the risk of one becoming vain.

I am happy in my bones which is strange to me. 
It all comes so naturally, to see beauty enter every detail this way, must be a natural gift, but I wonder about the word "natural" ... 

... is "natural" a good thing ... if it's natural to sin? 

Nature is beautiful, yet our nature is not.

We are naturally sinful amidst our beautiful ways.

The word 'sin' is so ugly that no one wants to hear it ringing. 
Am I supposed to find beauty in sin too? 
Would that be natural to 'my natural' gift? 

The word 'sin' is like a thorn piercing out of one's own soft and comfortable pillow, a stab in the ear as a person's head rests sleeping in a perfectly round bubbled cage ... yep hypnotized by the show ...

... a dream theater ... that is, one floating in delusional Elite conditioning and massive media brainwash.

Except this thorn NEVER wakes those folk up. It never frightens them enough to repent. It is rejected and tossed in the trash, all while sleep walking, and not in a sense of dumping sin out of one's life. Sin is instead thrown out of societal confessions, downplayed and refuted while a "Do Not Disturb" sign is smacked on the door.

Shh ... people are sleeping.

Therefor I prefer to look at my spiritual gifts in regards to seeing beauty in the human condition, as supernatural, rather than calling them "natural". 

I refuse to naturally see the beauty in sin, no thanks. I kindly reject my own Adamic predisposition to be attracted to the cheese
I am not talking about blatant sin like theft, coveting etc. I am talking about deceptive sin, the kind that generates pleasure, desire and even comfort in self centered depression, ensnaring a person in it's mental coercion, from complex luring to simple play-on-your-compassion "don't you know I'm innocent" deception. 

I learned a long time ago that denial sits comfortably sipping coffee in such fairy.

Sorry but NO credence will be given to those trapdoors.

I much prefer the supernatural gift of seeing beauty in life's ugly trials that bring suffering, whilst creating honest righteousness in one's heart, a beckoning to understand our Elohim. So today I will think on what is good, this is the highest beauty.
James 1:17 ג'יימס
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." 
כל מתנה טובה וכל מנחה  שלמה תרד ממעל מאת אבי האורות אשר חלוף וכל צל שנוי אין עמו׃ 
There is a sweet essence to all that is good, a scent in our nostrils. 
Our Elohim is the Holy wind who breaths movement in all that is living and animates it. Even the stones have awareness and are witness to The Most High's oaths.



"See!" he said to all the people. "This stone will be a witness against us. It has heard all the words YHWH has said to us. It will be witness against you if you are untrue to your Elohim." Joshua 24:27  יהושע
ויאמר יהושע אל־כל־העם הנה האבן הזאת תהיה־בנו לעדה כי־היא שמעה את כל־אמרי יהוה אשר דבר עמנו והיתה בכם לעדה פן־תכחשון באלהיכם׃

Scripture fascinates me. Scripture has taught me who I am supposed to be. If seeing beauty in every corner is what Abba gave me, then I know He has gifted you above and beyond what I can imagine. Please share your supernatural gifts with me. We are to celebrate each other's unique ways.

Today, I decided to compliment the trees in my midst with a few snap shots. I do not own a camera, these are done with my cell phone, but they mean a lot to me. Each moment captured is like a smile from above. I hope you are having a peaceful Shabbat.

Rest beloved ...

Lights off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please maintain class when commenting.